For this, I invite you to visit and read my testimonials page. There are numerous accounts of how my speeches have helped schools already. However, here are some of the high points.
When I speak with the student body:
- The students will have a better understanding of why their conduct codes are written the way they are and the correlation between what they do in cyber and their “real life issues.
- Students get real time help and advice, as to what to do to react to cyber bullies.
- A positive effect on the school climate, student behavior and administrator workload dealing with tech issues.
When I speak with parents/teachers:
- Understanding of the limitations imposed on schools by the law, when it comes to dealing the most serious tech issues.
- Understanding of how to recognize the signs of cyber-bullying, sexting, and sextortion
- Overview of some apps that kids are using, and don’t want adults to know about
Posted in: FAQ: School Presentations